Lake Eau Claire Clear Water Triathlon & Picnic
Saturday, June 8, 2013
2.5 mile walk/run - 1 mile paddle -
8 mile bike ride
FREE T-shirt for first 100 registrants!
Join us at beautiful Lake Eau Claire for this family fun event to raise money for water quality improvement. Lake Eau Claire is located just north of Augusta, WI in the heart of Amish country and is home to year round
activities for those that love the outdoors.
The triathlon follows the shores of Lake Eau Claire and is a non-timed event. Entry fee includes a barbecue chicken dinner, beverages and great music. There will also be a silent auction! The first 100 people to register will receive an event t-shirt (size not guaranteed)!
C & G Hide Away Bar
E19986 Cty. RD. ND
Augusta, WI 54722
(Hwy 27 north out of Augusta, WI, right on County Road ND)
Start Location: C & G Hide Away Bar
• Teams of two only: men’s and women’s singles, men’s team, women’s team, mixed pairs or parent/child.
• Kids under 12 must be accompanied by an individual over 18 as a team
member and both entrants must complete the walk/run, paddle and bike.
• Participants 12 years and older may enter as individuals or as a team.
• Kids under 12: $15.00 (adult partner pays $25.00)
12 and over: $25.00 per individual
(Prices increase $5.00 after June 1)
• You must register by Monday, June1, 2012 to take advantage of
• Checks payable to Lake Eau Claire Association.
Event Day Registration:
June 8, 2013
C & G Hide Away Bar and Pavilion
• Kids under 12 years old - $20 (adult partner pays $30)
• Individuals over 12 years of age - $30
• County Park daily permits will need to be purchased by individuals parking at the Eau Claire County Beach staging area.
• Equipment will not be provided. Canoe and kayak rentals are available by reservation at Riverside Junction, which is 3 miles from the Hide Away. For more information call 715-286-2701.
• For individuals not participating in the triathlon, picnic price is $15.00 for individuals 12 and over and $5.00 for children under 12.
• Participants may paddle canoes or kayaks, life jackets are required. The course will be marked and patrolled and rules of the road are to be followed while biking and walking.
• Bike helmets RECOMMENDED!
Beverages and snacks: 2:00PM
Chicken Dinner: 4:00PM-6:00PM
Register Now!: Triathlon Registration Form
Mail completed form to:
Vicki Funne Reed
E 19605 ND Lane
Augusta, WI 54722