12th Annual Lake Eau Claire Clear Water Triathlon & Picnic 2018!
Saturday, June 9, 2018
2.5 mile walk/run - 1 mile paddle - 10 mile bike ride
Join us at beautiful Lake Eau Claire for this family fun event to raise money for water quality improvement. Lake Eau Claire is located just north of Augusta, WI in the heart of Amish country and is home to year round activities for those that love the outdoors.
The triathlon follows the shores of Lake Eau Claire (Lake Eau Claire Triathlon Map) and is a non-timed event. Entry fee includes a picnic dinner, beverages and great music. There will also be a silent auction! The first 110 people to register will receive an event t-shirt (size not guaranteed)!
Picnic & Time Information:
Registration & Packet Pick-up: 9am - 10:15am
Music by Bonafide: 2:00pm-TBD
Picnic Dinner: 1:00pm-3:00pm
Raffles & Silent Auction: 1:00pm - 6:00pm
Picnic Pricing (for individuals not participating in the triathlon):
- Adult - $15
- 12 and under - $10
- Wall of beer & wine
- Silent Auction
LakeHouse Grill & Bar
E19986 Cty. RD. ND
Augusta, WI 54722
(Hwy 27 north out of Augusta, WI, right on County Road ND)
- Team (2 people): Complete the bike and run separately and canoe/kayak in tandam, or do the triathlon as a relay.
- Kids under 12 must be accompanied by an individual over 18 as a team member and both entrants must complete the walk/run, paddle and bike.
Pre-Registration & Pricing:
- Adult: $30.00 per person (Prices increase $10.00 per person on May 1)
- Kids 12 and under: $20.00 (adult partner pays $30.00)
- You must register by May 1 to take advantage of pre-registration pricing.
- Checks payable to Lake Eau Claire Association.
Event Day Registration:
June 9, 2018
LakeHouse Grill & Bar
9:00am - 10:15am
- Individuals over 12 years of age - $40
- Kids 12 years old and under - $20 (adult partner pays $40)
- County Park daily permits will need to be purchased by individuals parking at the Eau Claire County Beach staging area.
- Participants may paddle canoes or kayaks, life jackets are required. The course will be marked and patrolled and rules of the road are to be followed while biking and walking.
- Equipment will not be provided.
- Bike helmets REQUIRED!
- No refunds
Kayak rentals ($20) are available through (reservations suggested):
The Woodland Store: 715-286-2112
Mail completed form to:
1505 Centennial Pkwy
Waunakee, WI 53597